Phone Number: 01403 700063
Website: Visit the Fishers Farm Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Fishers Farm Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Fishers Farm Park is a family oriented activity farm visitor attraction located on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
Lots to do with over 40 different activities and attractions including farm and small animal encounters, horse and pony rides, tractor-trailer rides, demonstrations of farming activities (milking, horse shoeing), a 25ft climbing wall, 1950's Merry-Go-Rounds, 3 indoor children's soft play areas, trampolines, pedal karts, adventure golf course, slides, sandpit with diggers, swings, jumping pillows, a woodland walk, outdoor children's play areas, a skating rink (ice skating in Winter), ghost tunnel ride and the Barn theatre. There is also a farm museum to see.
- Free car parking.
- Places to eat and drink include the Saddle Rooms licensed Bar and Restaurant serving hot meals, the Coffee Lounge serving home made cakes and fresh ground coffee, the Alpine Lodge serving freshly made do-nuts, cream teas and ice cream and Cafe Moo Moo serving hot food and snacks.
- Free WiFi in the Saddle Rooms restaurant and the Coffee Lounge.
- Outdoor and undercover picnic areas for your own picnic.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Fishers Farm Park website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Fishers Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Petworth House and Park
- RSPB Amberley Wildbrooks
- Parham House and Gardens
- Bignor Roman Villa
- Oakhurst Cottage
- Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre