Phone Number: 01600 890538
Website: Visit the Goodrich Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Goodrich Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Goodrich Castle origins date back to the late 11th century and stands atop a wooded hill with views over the Symonds Yat valley and river Wye. The castle contains one of the most complete sets of domestic buildings, dating from medieval times, in any English castle. The castle grounds feature a dry moat, fields and woodland, plenty of places for you to enjoy your own picnic.
- Visitor Centre with gift shop and exhibition about the Castle's history.
- Tearoom serving light refreshments including cream teas.
- Car park (charge).
- Please check the Goodrich Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £9.00
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £5.40
- Concession - £8.10
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £23.40
- Family (1 adults, up to 3 children) - £14.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Goodrich Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo
- Violette Szabo GC Museum
- The International Centre for Birds of Prey
- Westbury Court Garden
- Hereford Cathedral
- The Waterworks Museum - Hereford