Phone Number: 01568 782120
Website: Visit the Cwmmau Farmhouse website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cwmmau Farmhouse is a timbered 17th century 'black and white' rustic farmhouse near the Welsh border between Hereford and Llandrindod Wells.
Period features include stone tiled and oak or elm boarded floors, oak beamed ceilings and leaded windows.
- Small amount of car parking.
- Some refreshments available on open days.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Cwmmau Farmhouse website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Cwmmau Farmhouse for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Small Breeds Farm Park and Owl Centre
- Brobury House Gardens
- The Weir
- Croft Castle and Parkland
- Abbey Dore Court Garden
- Leominster Museum