Phone Number: 01472 323345
Website: Visit the Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Opening Times - Winter (1st November to 31st March):
- Tuesday to Friday 10am – 4pm (Closed Mondays).
- Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm (including bank holidays).
Opening Times - Summer (1st April to 31st October):
- Tuesday to Sunday 10am – 5pm (Closed Mondays).
- Bank holiday Mondays open 10am – 5pm.
- Adults - £6
- Children - £2
- Concessions - £4
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 5 children) - £12
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2018.
Before you start your journey to Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- The Jungle Zoo
- Pleasure Island Family Theme Park
- Fort Paull Museum
- The Potters Cabin
- The Deep
- Dinostar - The Dinosaur Experience
Also see in Lincolnshire :-