Phone Number: 01482 381000
Website: Visit The Deep website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Deep reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Deep is an indoor aquarium attraction in Hull city centre in East Yorkshire.
Overlooking the Humber estuary, the purpose-built dramatic building houses a sea-life attraction which relates the story of life in the world's oceans. Exhibit areas include tropical lagoons, a flooded Amazon forest, Living Rivers, reefs, the icy waters of Antarctica and features Europe's deepest viewing tunnel. There are daily live shows including feeding times, dive presentations, discovery corner sessions and audio-visual presentations. Children's soft play area. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Car parking (charge).
- The Deepartment Store sells books, toys and gifts.
- Two rivers restaurant serves meals. (Open on Friday and Saturday evening from 7pm).
- The Observatory Café serves hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Deep website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Deep for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dinostar - The Dinosaur Experience
- Maister House
- Streetlife Museum of Transport
- Arctic Corsair
- Wilberforce House
- BigFun Hull