Phone Number: 01482 300 300
Website: Visit the Wilberforce House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Wilberforce House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The birthplace of William Wilberforce, a renowned opponent to the slave trade, Wilberforce house is a 17th century town-house located in Hull city centre.
The museum features exhibits and displays about William Wilberforce, about the slave trade and about the house itself. The Audio tours available.
- Monday to Saturday: 10am - 4:30pm
- Sunday: 11am - 4pm
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
- Open bank holidays (excluding Good Friday).
- Closed 24th to 28th Dec inclusive, and 1st Jan.
- Free admission attraction.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Wilberforce House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Streetlife Museum of Transport
- Arctic Corsair
- Maister House
- Dinostar - The Dinosaur Experience
- The Deep
- BigFun Hull