Phone Number: 01482 300 300
Website: Visit the Streetlife Museum of Transport website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Streetlife Museum of Transport reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Streetlife Museum of Transport features galleries containing exhibits telling the history and development of the transport industry over the last 200 years.
Galleries include the Bicycle gallery, the carriage gallery, the motor car gallery, the 1930's streetscene gallery, the railway gallery and the Joseph Rank gallery.
- Town parking (charges apply).
- Monday to Saturday: 10am - 4:30pm
- Sunday: 11am - 4pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Open bank holidays (excluding Good Friday) and closed 24th to 28th December inclusive, and 1st January.
- Admission is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2022.
Before you start your journey to Streetlife Museum of Transport for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Maister House
- Wilberforce House
- Arctic Corsair
- Dinostar - The Dinosaur Experience
- The Deep
- BigFun Hull