Phone Number: 01823 413923
Website: Visit the Hestercombe Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Hestercombe Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Summer: 10am – 6pm, last entry at 5pm
- Winter: 10am – 5pm, last entry at 4pm
- Hestercombe is open all year, except Christmas Day.
Ticket Prices (including donation):
- Adult - £13.30
- Child (5 to 15 years) - £6.65
- Child (under 5 years) - FREE
- Family Saver (1 adults & up to 3 children) - £20.00
- Family Saver (2 adults & up to 3 children) - £33.00
- Wheelchair User - Half price
- Admission for Tramper user - Half price
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Hestercombe Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- AJ’z Activity Centre
- Bridgwater Blake Museum
- Westonzoyland Pumping Station Museum
- The Walled Gardens of Cannington
- Coleridge Cottage
- Greylake RSPB Reserve
Also see in Somerset :-