Phone Number: 01278 655042
Website: Visit The Walled Gardens of Cannington website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Walled Gardens of Cannington reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Set in the grounds of a medieval priory and near the village of Cannington is the Walled Gardens of Cannington and Tea Rooms. An RHS recommended garden, just some of the gardens' attractions include a sub-tropical walk, a Victorian style fernery, herbaceous borders, Australasian Gardens and a botanical glasshouse.
- There is also a Tea Rooms serving locally sourced food and refreshments with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Garden gift shop and plant sales.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Walled Gardens of Cannington website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Walled Gardens of Cannington for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bridgwater Blake Museum
- Coleridge Cottage
- Westonzoyland Pumping Station Museum
- Hestercombe Gardens
- Animal Farm Family Theme Park
- AJ’z Activity Centre