Phone Number: 01964 533443
Website: Visit the Hornsea Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hornsea Museum is located in an Grade II listed 18th century farmhouse and two adjacent cottages in the seaside resort of Hornsea.
The museum explores and explains, through displays, exhibits and staged rooms, the history of the local area. Displays include a pottery collection, a photograph exhibition, a local industry exhibit, a Victorian school room, parlour and bedroom. There is also a garden suitable for your own picnics.
- Car parking nearby in the town.
- Museum shop selling souvenirs.
- Opens again on Saturday March 24th 2018
- Monday to Saurday: 10am - 4pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
- Last entry is one hour before closing.
- Adult - £3.50
- Concessions - £2.50
- Family (2 adults and up to 2 children) - £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Hornsea Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Burton Constable
- Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park
- Candy Kingdom
- Burton Agnes Hall
- The Potters Cabin
- Treasure Island Mini Golf and Haunted House