Phone Number: 01480 301494
Website: Visit the Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Houghton Mill is a working watermill dating from the mid 1700's in a picturesque village location on an island on the Great Ouse River.
Once nearly demolished it has now been renovated and restored to working order by local villagers. It is now the last working water mill on the Great Ouse river.
- Parking free to National trust members.
- Shop selling flour and second-hand book shop.
- Riverside tea-room serving cream teas.
- Please check the Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows website for opening hours as times vary.
- Car park £3.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Whale of a Time
- Hamerton Zoo Park
- Bushmead Priory
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science
- Wimpole Estate
- The Fitzwilliam Museum