Phone Number: 01954 781018
Website: Visit the Whale of a Time website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Whale of a Time is a children's soft play centre with both indoor and outdoor play areas near Cambridge.
Indoors there's the junior multi-level frame for 4 to 10 year old's with long wavy slide, trampoline, ball pool, spinners and Sky glide, then there's a separate two-tier frame for under 4's with ball pool, slide and rockers plus building blocks and games. Outdoors there's a play frame with swings and slides plus sit-on pedal tractors. Can host children's parties.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold food and beverages.
- Chill-out seating area with TV and free wi-fi.
- Outdoor seating area.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Whale of a Time website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Whale of a Time for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science
- The Fitzwilliam Museum
- The Polar Museum
- Cambridge Museum Of Technology
- The Centre for Computing History
- Houghton Mill and Waterclose Meadows