Phone Number: 01223 368650
Website: Visit the Cambridge Museum Of Technology website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Cambridge Museum Of Technology reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cambridge Museum Of Technology is a museum to maintain the machinery of a historic sewage pumping station located in Cambridge city centre.
A volunteer run organisation, the museum consists of a sewage pumping station with it's machinery which closed down in 1968. Amongst the machines on display are steam engines, pumping engines, gas engines, an electric pump, the boiler house machinery and a print shop with printing presses. There is also a collection of electrical equipment mainly manufactured by the Cambridge Instrument Company on display. The museum holds regular 'steaming' days when the machines are fired up into operation.
- On street car parking, otherwise use city centre car parks.
- Shop selling light refreshments and souvenirs.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Cambridge Museum Of Technology website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Cambridge Museum Of Technology for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Centre for Computing History
- The Polar Museum
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science
- The Fitzwilliam Museum
- Anglesey Abbey, Gardens and Lode Mill
- Whale of a Time