Phone Number: 01328 863500
Website: Visit the Langham Glass website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Langham Glass is a family run glass making visitor centre in the market town of Fakenham. The attraction feature traditional glass making demonstrations and for additional fees you can try making some glass yourself.
- Gift shop selling glassware.
- Restaurant serving light lunches.
- Please visit the Langham Glass website for opening hours.
- Adult - £6.25
- Senior (60+) - £5.75
- Child (5-15) - £5.75
- Child (Under 5) - Free
- Family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) - £23.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Langham Glass for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Pensthorpe Wildlife and Gardens
- Blakeney Guildhall
- Doodle Pots
- Bishop Bonner’s Cottage Museum
- Castle Acre Priory
- Baconsthorpe Castle