Phone Number: 0870 333 1181
Website: Visit the Castle Acre Priory website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Castle Acre Priory is the remains of a priory dating back to the 11th century in the village of Castle Acre, North of Swaffham in Norfolk.
The parts of the priory remaining intact include the lodging, the church gables and some of the buildings around the cloister with lots of decorative stonework being on view. A herb garden, growing herbs around at the time of the monastery, has also been recreated. Exhibition of archaeological finds and model of the site. Audio tour available.
- Free entry for English Heritage members.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Vending machines with hot drinks and snacks.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Castle Acre Priory website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £7.80
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.70
- Concession - £7.00
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £20.30
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Castle Acre Priory for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Oxburgh Hall
- Bishop Bonner's Cottage Museum
- Langham Glass
- Pensthorpe Wildlife and Gardens
- Melsop Farm Park
- Grime’s Graves