Phone Number: 01366 328258
Website: Visit the Oxburgh Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Oxburgh Hall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Oxburgh Hall is a country manor house dating from 1482 and features a Tudor gatehouse and is surrounded by a moat.
Some of the things to view inside are needlework panels by Mary Queen of Scots, the priest hole and the King's and Queen's bed chambers. There is also a garden trail to walk at the property which takes in the French parterre, herbaceous borders and the walled garden containing a kitchen garden and orchard. The wider estate features extensive woodlands with a mapped out woodland walk.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, local produce, plants and books.
- Old Kitchen tea-room serving light refreshments and teas.
- The Pantry, an open-air eatery serving snacks and drinks.
- Picnic tables.
- Please check the Oxburgh Hall website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Estate Ticket:
- Members - Free Entry
- Adult - £8.00
- Child - £4.00
- Family - £20.00
- Family (1 adult + 3 children) - £12.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Oxburgh Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Weeting Castle
- Grime’s Graves
- Castle Acre Priory
- Ancient House Museum of Thetford Life
- Dad's Army Museum
- Melsop Farm Park