Phone Number: 01328 851465
Website: Visit the Pensthorpe Wildlife and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pensthorpe Wildlife and Gardens is a 200 acre nature reserve with gardens East of Fakenham in Norfolk.
The reserve has formal gardens, woodlands, lakes, wetlands, wildflower meadows, nature trails, bird hides, lots of native wildlife and a daily commented bird feeding time. The park also has a 7,000 square-metre outdoor children's adventure playground called Wild Rootz with more than 30 peices of play equipment including zip wires, climbing trees, tunnels, slide, shallow stream, ropeways and a separate toddler play area. During Easter to October visitors can also pay extra to go on the Wensum Discovery Tour which takes in a further area of the reserve not accessible on foot.
- Free car parking.
- Free access to cafe and gift shop.
- Gift shop selling plants, local produce, toys, books plus gardening and home items.
- Courtyard Café serving freshly made meals, snacks and drinks.
- Free Wifi in the Café.
- Picnic benches for your own picnic.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Pensthorpe Wildlife and Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Pensthorpe Wildlife & Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Langham Glass
- Doodle Pots
- Blakeney Guildhall
- Bishop Bonner's Cottage Museum
- Baconsthorpe Castle
- Dinosaur Adventure