Phone Number: 01646 651201
Website: Visit the Manor House Wildlife Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Manor House Wildlife Park is a walk-through animal park, two miles from Tenby in Pembrokeshire in Wales.
Set within 52 acres of parkland this zoo has a range of exotic animals plus some domestic farm animals including rhinos, zebra, tapir, wallabies, tortoises, lemurs, marmosets, camels, gibbons, oryx, meerkats, flamingos, reindeer, bison, ostrich, pigs, goats and llamas. Wildlife trail, outdoor children's play area and indoor hay play area. Zoo keeper experiences available.
- Free car parking.
- Real-Food Cafe serving home-cooked lunches, snacks, home-made cakes and speciality hot drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Wi-fi internet.
- Daily - 362 days a year
- Winter Season: 10am until 5pm
- Summer Season (from 31st March): 10am until 6pm
- Easter Opening: The park will be open as normal over the Easter weekend - 10am until 6pm
- Adult (17 to 64) - £14.95
- Children (2 to 16) - £12.95
- Concessions (adult) - £12.95
- Concessions (child) - £11.95
- Registered Carers - Free (from the 2nd of April 2019)
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Manor House Wildlife Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Folly Farm
- Colby Woodland Garden
- Oakwood Theme Park
- Clerkenhill Adventure Farm
- The National Wool Museum
- National Botanic Garden of Wales