Phone Number: 01747 870487
Website: Visit the Old Wardour Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Old Wardour Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Old Wardour Castle is a ruined castle built in the 14th century set beside a lake and managed by English Heritage and surrounded by a mainly grassed garden. An audio tour is available and is included in the ticket price.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop which sells hot and cold drinks and English Heritage souvenirs.
- Two picnic benches provide a place for you to eat your own picnic or you can use the grassy areas.
- Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Please check the Old Wardour Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £5.90
- Child (5 to 17 yrs) - £3.50
- Concession - £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £15.30
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £9.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2020.
Before you start your journey to Old Wardour Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gold Hill Museum and Garden
- Larmer Tree Gardens
- Gillingham Museum
- Crazy Monsters
- Little Urchins Softplay
- Salisbury Cathedral