Phone Number: 020 8232 5050
Website: Visit the Osterley Park and House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Osterley Park and House is a neo-classical mansion, built in the late 1500’s and remodelled in the late 18th century, surrounded by gardens, park and farmland located in the West London borough of Hounslow. Hand-held audi-visual guides available for touring the house.
- Pay and display parking 400 yds away.
- Gift shop.
- Farm shop.
- Second-hand book shop.
- Stables cafe serving home-cooked lunches and cream teas.
- Picnics welcome.
- Please check the Osterley Park and House website for opening hours as times very.
Ticket Prices - House & Gardens:
- Adult - £12.00
- Child - £6.00
- Family - £30.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £11.20
Ticket Prices - Winter Admission:
- Adult - £9.60
- Child - £4.80
- Family - £24.00
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £9.35
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Osterley Park and House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brent Lodge Park Animal Centre
- Kew Gardens
- Ham House and Garden
- Hounslow Urban Farm
- Bramley’s Big Adventure
- Hampton Court Palace