Phone Number: 01372 452048
Website: Visit the Polesden Lacey website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Polesden Lacey reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Polesden Lacey is an Edwardian house, garden and estate situated just 4 miles from junction 9 of the M25.
Guided tours of the house are available to book Monday to Friday. Some of the features of the formal gardens are a rose garden, an orchard, beehives, rhododendrons, statues and Sheridan's walk. The estate features 4 signposted walks.
- Car Parking (pay and display).
- Gift and garden shop.
- Cowshed coffee shop & deli.
- Granary café serving home-cooked seasonal food.
- Dogs welcome under close control on estate.
- Family activity packs and tracker packs.
- Please check the Polesden Lacey website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices - Gardens and Wider Estate:
- Member - Free
- Adult - £10.00
- Child - £5.00
- Family - £25.00
- 1 adult 2 children - £15.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Polesden Lacey for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bocketts Farm Park
- Box Hill
- Hatchlands Park
- Clandon Park
- Chessington World of Adventures
- Claremont Landscape Garden