Phone Number: 01604 864 855
Website: Visit the Rookery Open Farm website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Rookery Open Farm is a petting farm with children's play activities on the edge of Stoke Bruerne village in Northants.
Located on a working sheep and cattle farm this attraction has farm animals and a pets corner with many animals able to be petted. There is also a big indoor three-tier soft play frame with slides, tubes, biff bags, log ramps and a rope bridge and a separate area for under 4 year olds. Other play activities include go-karting, bouncy castles, miniature ride-on tractors, an outdoor play area and an undercover sand pit. Caters for birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Picnic areas outdoors and under cover.
- Open from 16th March to 3rd November 2019.
- 6 days a week, Wednesday - Monday, closed Tuesday's: 10am to 5pm.
- During October they are open on weekends only.
- During the October school half term they are open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday (closed on Tuesdays).
- Adults - £7.00
- Children - £6.50
- Senior Citizens - £6.50
- Family Day Pass (2 adults & 4 children) - £37.00
- Children (under 2) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Rookery Open Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Canal Museum
- Towcester Museum
- 78 Derngate
- Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
- Roobarb and Kustard Ceramics Cafe
- Abington Park Museum