Phone Number: 01604 862229
Website: Visit The Canal Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Canal Museum is a museum about the history of the canals of Britain set over two floors in an old corn mill.
The museum is located the historic village of Stoke Bruerne which is set on the Grand Union canal. There are two films to watch plus an audio tour of the museum is included in the ticket price.
- Car parking (pay and display).
- Gift shop.
- Museum café serves hot and cold drinks, snacks and cakes.
- Picnics welcome on the grassy areas outside.
- Closed from 17th December 2018
- Re-opens 16th February 2019
- February & March 2019 weekends 11am - 4pm
- Wednesday to Friday 11am - 3pm
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- From 1st April 2019 open seven days a week 10am - 5pm
- Adults - £4.75
- Child (6 to 15) - £3.10
- Under 5s – Free
- Concessions - £3.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to The Canal Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Rookery Open Farm
- Towcester Museum
- 78 Derngate
- Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
- Roobarb and Kustard Ceramics Cafe
- Abington Park Museum