Phone Number: 01604 862229
Website: Visit The Canal Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View The Canal Museum reviews.
The Canal Museum is a museum about the history of the canals of Britain set over two floors in an old corn mill.
The museum is located the historic village of Stoke Bruerne which is set on the Grand Union canal. There are two films to watch plus an audio tour of the museum is included in the ticket price.
- Car parking (pay and display).
- Gift shop.
- Museum café serves hot and cold drinks, snacks and cakes.
- Picnics welcome on the grassy areas outside.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Canal Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Canal Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Rookery Open Farm
- Towcester Museum
- 78 Derngate
- Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
- Roobarb and Kustard Ceramics Cafe
- Abington Park Museum