Phone Number: 01327 352662
Website: Visit the Towcester Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Towcester Museum is a local history museum in Towcester town centre in Northamptonshire.
Run as a registered charity this museum has modern galleries covering 5,000 years of Towcester’s history from the Stone Age through Roman times and to more recent eras. Exhibits include models, scene reconstructions and historical artefacts. Dressing up, activity sheets and interactive games for children. Also functions as a visitor centre and has research facilities.
- Free car parking nearby.
- The museum shop sells gifts, books, memorabilia and souvenirs.
- A number of places to eat and drink in the town.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am - 4pm
- Closed: Monday, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Adults - £3.50
- Concessions (over 60 or unwaged) - £3.00
- Children (over 5 and under 18) - £2.00
- Families - £8.50
- Children (under 5s) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Towcester Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Canal Museum
- Rookery Open Farm
- Stowe House
- Canons Ashby House
- Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
- 78 Derngate