Phone Number: 01280 818002
Website: Visit the Stowe House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Stowe House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Stowe is a historical house near Buckingham, rebuilt during the 1700's, with 250 acres of landscaped grounds.
The house is currently used as a school, so during term times the house is only viewable via the guided tours.
The gardens and parkland are managed by the National Trust and feature lawns, woodland and lakes plus historic monuments and temples and there are mapped out walks and cycle routes you can take around the grounds to take in some of the sights.
The National Trust reception is located at New Inn, a historic hostelry where the cafe is also located as are some historic parlour rooms that you can view. You can purchase tickets just for access to the gardens, or just to view the house or one to see both.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Nevillery café serving meals and snacks.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on leads in gardens and parkland.
- Please visit the Stowe House website for opening hours.
- Adult - £7.00
- National Trust Member Adult - £5.50
- Child (Under 16) - free with a paying adult
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to Stowe House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Buckingham Old Gaol Museum
- Tumblers Indoor Activity Centre
- Towcester Museum
- Claydon House
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes
- The Canal Museum