Phone Number: 01280 823020
Website: Visit the Buckingham Old Gaol Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Buckingham Old Gaol Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Buckingham Old Gaol Museum is a history museum in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire.
This indoor attraction has exhibits about the history of Buckingham and rural life, local industries, prison life, the author of the book Lark Rise to Candleford, pre-history, the Romans, World Wars, Victorian and Edwardian eras and transport and visitors can also see some original cells belonging to the gaol. The tourist information centre is also located within the gaol.
- Use town centre car parks.
- Museum shop selling local produce, books, cards, souvenirs, gifts and traditional toys.
- Please check the Buckingham Old Gaol Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £3.50
- Children - £2.00
- Under 5's - Free
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) - £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2021.
Before you start your journey to Buckingham Old Gaol Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Tumblers Indoor Activity Centre
- Stowe House
- Claydon House
- Thrift Farm
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf - Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Museum