Phone Number: 01296 730349
Website: Visit the Claydon House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Claydon House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Claydon House is an 18th century country manor house South of Buckingham belonging to the Verney family.
The interiors of the house feature 18th-century rococo and Chinoiserie decoration. The family had a connection to Florence Nightingale who visited the house often and her bedroom and sitting room have been recreated.
There are also three and a half acres of Victorian gardens including a kitchen garden to see and parkland with lakeside walks. The house is managed by the National Trust, but the gardens are not so there area separate prices for each.
- Free car parking.
- National Trust shop.
- Courtyard Gallery selling artwork and gifts.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- Courtyard Tea-room serving lunches and cream teas.
- Carriage House restaurant serving modern British cuisine.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Claydon House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Claydon House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
- Tumblers Indoor Activity Centre
- Waddesdon Manor
- Buckingham Old Gaol Museum
- Thrift Farm
- Stowe House