Phone Number: 01296 655720
Website: Visit the Buckinghamshire Railway Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Occupying a 25 acre site the Buckinghamshire railway centre features displays and exhibits from the age of Steam. Locomotives, steam-rollers and carriages and attractions showing how the coming of the railways changed life. With a Ride-on minature railway, Cafe with hot and cold food, a gift shop and picnic areas.
- 10:30am - 5pm (4:30pm on weekdays). Last admission 3pm
Ticket Prices - Steaming Days:
- Adult - £12.00
- Senior - £11.00
- Child (5 to 15 yrs) - £8.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) - £34.50
Ticket Prices - Special Events:
- Adult - £14.00
- Senior - £13.00
- Child (5 to 15 yrs) - £10
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) - £42.50
Ticket Prices - Static Viewing Days:
- Adult - £6.00
- Senior - £5.00
- Child (5 to 15 yrs) - £4.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) - £17.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Buckinghamshire Railway Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Waddesdon Manor
- Claydon House
- Zoomania Play Centre
- Roald Dahl Children's Gallery
- Boarstall Tower
- The Bucks Goat Centre