Phone Number: 01296 331441
Website: Visit the Roald Dahl Children's Gallery website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Roald Dahl Children's Gallery is a children's museum based around Roald Dahl's children's books in Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire.
Located inside the County museum this indoor attraction is aimed at families with children's and features a number of walk-through galleries with lots of interactive exhibits. With either an educational purpose or purely for fun and entertainment, the displays are all themed around the children's books written by Roald Dahl who used to live nearby in Great Missenden. Timed ticket system in operation with visits starting on the hour and lasting an hour. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Use town centre car parks.
- County museum gift shop.
- Café serving cakes, sandwiches and hot and cold drinks.
- Please check the Roald Dahl Children's Gallery website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices (with gift aid):
- Child (4-17yrs) concessions: £5.50
- Under 4s: By Donation
- Adult: £7.70
- Family/group ticket (4 people including at least 1 adult): £22.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Roald Dahl Children's Gallery for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Zoomania Play Centre
- The Bucks Goat Centre
- Waddesdon Manor
- Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
- Natural History Museum at Tring
- Ascott House and Garden