Phone Number: 01934 613361
Website: Visit the SeaQuarium Weston-Super-Mare website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View SeaQuarium Weston-Super-Mare reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
SeaQuarium Weston-Super-Mare is a water-life attraction housed indoors featuring aquatic lifeforms from all around the world including such places as the Amazon, the Pacific, the Indian Ocean, the Red Sea and also from Britain's shores. Exhibits include a Rainforest River Zone with Piranha, a Tropical Reef Zone, an underwater tunnel and a touch pool where visitors can have some hands-on interactions. Daily presentations & feeding demonstrations.
- The Driftwood Cafe serves hot and cold, snacks, chips, pizzas and burgers and has a spectacular view of the severn estuary.
- Gift shop.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the SeaQuarium Weston-Super-Mare website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to SeaQuarium Weston-Super-Mare for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Weston-Super-Mare Museum
- The Helicopter Museum
- Brean Leisure Park
- Animal Farm Family Theme Park
- The North Somerset Butterfly House
- King John's Hunting Lodge