Phone Number: 01509 413216
Website: Visit the Stonehurst Family Farm and Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Stonehurst Family Farm and Museum is a children’s farm and motor museum in Mountsorrel in Leicestershire.
This attraction is set on a working family farm and has farm animals to see and interact with and small animals for cuddling. There’s also an undercover straw bale play area and an outdoor children’s play area, tractor and trailer rides, pond dipping, pony rides and a nature trail. The motor museum has a collection of vintage cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles and motoring memorabilia and a reconstructed 1930’s garage. Caters for children’s birthday parties. Access to the farm shop and tea rooms are free of charge.
- Free car parking.
- Farm shop selling farm produce.
- The Farmers Den Tea shop serves light lunches, homemade cakes, cream teas, snacks and beverages.
- Picnic area.
- Open 9:30am - 5pm daily, all year round.
- Closed 25th Dec - 2nd Jan.
- Adult - £6.95
- Child - £5.95
- Children Under 2's - Free
- Concessions (OAP, Disabled, Carers) - £5.95
- Family (2 Adults 2 Children) - £22.00
- Admission includes farm park, play areas, nature trail, motor museum and FREE tractor / trailer rides.
- Animal Feed Bags (available from the farm shop) - 50p
- Pony Rides - £1.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Stonehurst Family Farm & Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Great Central Railway
- Charnwood Museum
- Abbey Pumping Station
- National Space Centre
- Gorse Hill City Farm
- Laserforce Leicester