Phone Number: 01766 890595
Website: Visit the Sygun Copper Mine website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Sygun Copper Mine reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Sygun Copper Mine has self guided walking tours though a Copper Mine, located near Beddgelert in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
This is a family attraction open most of the year and is cool all year, maintaining an underground temperature of around 9°C. The self guided tours explore the three levels of the old mines workings through colourful chambers and passageways with stalagmites and stalactites and lighting and sound effects as you progress through. On the surface is a visitor centre, an antiquities exhibition, a children's adventure playground and the additional charge activities of gold panning and pottery painting.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling gifts, gemstones, fossils, jewellery, books and souvenirs.
- Cafe serving light refreshments, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Dogs welcome.
- Spring (10th February to 31st March): 10am - 4pm
- Summer (1st April to 30th September): 9:30am - 5pm
- Autumn (1st October to 10th November ): 10am - 4pm
- Winter (27th December - 2nd January): 10am - 4pm
- Adult - £10.00
- Children (3 to 15) - £7.50
- Children (under 3 years) - Free
- Students - £9.00
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) - £30.00
- Family (2 adults & 3 children) - £36.50
- Group bookings - Call for details
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2021.
Before you start your journey to Sygun Copper Mine for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National Slate Museum
- Gypsy Wood Park
- GreenWood Forest Park
- Anglesey Sea Zoo
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens
- Penrhyn Castle