Phone Number: 01789 269 356
Website: Visit The MAD Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The MAD Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out near Stratford-upon-Avon.
Map: View map.
The MAD museum is a museum displaying a collection of machines and mechanical art located in Stratford town centre in Warwickshire.
The MAD Museum is an indoor attraction featuring a large collection of wacky mechanical machines and contraptions. The exhibits fall into one of two categories: Kinetic Art and Automata, with the masterpieces having been created by ground-breaking artists from around the world. Providing great fun for all, they are all interactive, so lots of hands-on things to push, pull and press. Be amazed and amused in turn by the marvels of engineering and weird creations. A feast for the ears as well as the eyes there's lights and lots of noise with the machines rattling and clanking.
- The museum has a staircase and lift making it accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Coach parties and educational visits accepted.
- No smoking.
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs).
- Open every day, all year round, except around the Christmas period.
- Adult - £7.80
- Concession - £6.30
- Child (6 to 15 yrs) - £5.20
- Child 5yrs and under - Free
- Family (2 adults and 2 children 6 to 15yrs) - £22.00
- Extra child with family ticket - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The MAD Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Tudor World
- Nash's House and New Place
- Stratford Town Walk
- Royal Shakespeare Company
- Hall's Croft