Phone Number: 01506 414957
Website: Visit the Almond Valley Heritage Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Almond Valley Heritage Centre is farm attraction with additional activities in a riverside location, just outside Livingston, with woods and green open spaces.
Farm animals to feed and pet plus tractor rides (additional charge), narrow gauge railway (additional charge), simulated archaeological dig, play mine, toy tractors, pedal carts, adventure playground, Morag's Meadow indoor play area with a separate area for under 3's (extra charge), den building, trampolines plus working watermill and machinery shed, woodland trail, wartime garden and an oil museum.
- Car parking.
- Morag's milk bar serving traditional food and drinks.
- Outdoor and covered picnic areas.
- Well behaved dogs on lead welcome.
- Open daily throughout the year from 10am to 5pm
- Closed on 25th & 26th December and the 1st & 2nd of January.
- Adults - £9.50
- Retired (state pension age) - £8.50
- Children (aged 3 to 15) - £7.50
- Additional charges are made for play sessions in the indoor soft play area (£1 per 30 min), and for seasonal tractor rides (50p per person) and train rides (£1 per person).
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Almond Valley Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway
- TimeTwisters Indoor Adventure Play Centre
- Deep Sea World
- The Falkirk Wheel
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Dynamic Earth