Phone Number: 08700 500 208
Website: Visit The Falkirk Wheel website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Falkirk Wheel reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Falkirk Wheel is a 35 Metre high boat lift with boat trips joining the Forth and Clyde canal to the Union canal located West of Falkirk.
The visitor centre has interactive exhibits about the history of the Forth and Clyde and Union canals and the history of the Wheel. The water basin at the lower end of the mechanism is the site of the Water activity zone which features the waterwalkerz activity (water zorbing balls, additional charge). There is also a children's outdoor adventure play ground and woodland walks starting from the visitor centre plus cycle hire.
- Car parking.
- Free entry to visitor centre.
- Gift shop.
- Cafe serving snacks, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit The Falkirk Wheel website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Falkirk Wheel for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway
- Almond Valley Heritage Centre
- Amazonia Strathclyde Country Park
- Deep Sea World
- Glasgow Science Centre
- TimeTwisters Indoor Adventure Play Centre