Phone Number: 01506 822298
Website: Visit the Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway features the Museum of Scottish Railways, Scotland's largest railway museum and a 5-mile train journey running steam and heritage diesel trains.
The route runs along the river Forth, running from Bo'ness station, with it's authentic ticket office, footbridge, picnic areas and model railway, to Manuel and stopping at Kinneil and Birkhill stations on the way. The carriages feature a buffet car serving snacks and drinks.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop and Station buffet cafe at Bo'ness station.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Deep Sea World
- The Falkirk Wheel
- Almond Valley Heritage Centre
- TimeTwisters Indoor Adventure Play Centre
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Dynamic Earth