Phone Number: 01383 411 880
Website: Visit the Deep Sea World website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Deep Sea World reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Vast underwater safari is home to thousands of weird and wonderful creatures. Houses the world's longest underwater viewing tunnel. Lagoon cafe and souvenir shop.
- Open every day of the year, except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Weekdays: 10am to 5:30pm
- Weekends: 10am to 5:30pm
- Last admission is one hour before closing.
- Standard (13+) - £15.80
- Junior (age 3 to 12 years) - £11.25
- Under 3s - Free
- Concession (OAPs, students) - £13.75
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Deep Sea World for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- TimeTwisters Indoor Adventure Play Centre
- Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- Dynamic Earth
- Almond Valley Heritage Centre
- The Falkirk Wheel