Phone Number: 01225 460333
Website: Visit the Bath Postal Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bath Postal Museum is a museum about the history of postal services in Bath in Somerset.
This indoor attraction contains exhibits and displays with topics connected to postal delivery. Amongst the exhibit topics are delivery of mail from ancient times through to the present day, post boxes, important figures in the development of the postal industry, postal memorabilia, postcards and mail recovered from ship wrecks and air crashes.
- Use city centre car parks.
- Museum shop selling souvenirs, books, toys and gifts.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Mondays: 11am - 5pm
- Tuesdays: 11am - 5pm
- Wednesdays: 2pm - 5pm
- Thursdays: 2pm - 5pm
- Fridays: 2pm - 5pm
- Saturdays: 2pm - 5pm
- Last Entry: 4:30pm
- Can open by request for large groups on Sunday.
- Adults - £5.00
- Concessions (B&NES, over 60) - £4.00
- Student - £2.50
- Child (over 6) - £2.50
- Under 6 - Free
- Family Ticket (two adults, two children) - £10.00
- Half price with Bath Discovery Card
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Bath Postal Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jane Austen Centre
- Bath Abbey
- The Roman Baths
- Fashion Museum
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy
- Prior Park Landscape Garden