Phone Number: 01225 477789
Website: Visit the Fashion Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Fashion Museum features exhibits of historic and fashionable clothing and is housed in the Assembly Rooms in Bath’s upper town.
The collection features items dating from the 17th century right through to the current fashion trends created by top designers.
- Assembly Rooms Café serving hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Museum shop.
- January to February: 10:30am - 4pm
- March to October: 10:30am - 5pm
- November to December: 10:30 - 4pm
- Exit 1 hour after these times.
- Adult - £9.00
- Senior Citizens (65+) - £8.00
- Student (Full-time with valid I.D) - £8.00
- Child (6-16 years) - £7.00
- Family Ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children) - £29.00
- Family Ticket (1 adults and up to 4 children) - £20.30
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2018.
Before you start your journey to Fashion Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Jane Austen Centre
- Bath Postal Museum
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy
- The Roman Baths
- Bath Abbey
- Prior Park Landscape Garden