Phone Number: 01225 477785
Website: Visit The Roman Baths website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Roman Baths reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The four main features of the baths are the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman bath house and finds from Roman Bath. There is also a gift shop.
- The Roman Baths are open daily, closed 25th and 26th December.
- January to February: 9:30am - 5pm, exit 6pm
- 1st March to 9th April: 9am - 5pm, exit 6pm
- 10th April to 13th April: 9am - 7pm, exit 8pm
- 14th April to 19th June: 9am - 5pm, exit 6pm
- 20th June to 31 August: 9am - 9pm, exit 10pm
- September to October: 9am - 5pm, exit 6pm
- November to December: 9:30am - 5pm, exit 6pm
- Please visit the The Roman Baths website for ticket prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Roman Baths for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bath Abbey
- Bath Postal Museum
- Jane Austen Centre
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy
- Fashion Museum
- Prior Park Landscape Garden