Phone Number: 024 7630 8999
Website: Visit the Brandon Marsh Nature Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Brandon Marsh Nature Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Brandon Marsh Nature Centre is a nature reserve located South East of Coventry in the West Midlands.
This 220 acre nature reserve is also an area of special area of scientific interest and consists of large man-made pools, reedbeds, swampy areas, grassland and woodland all filled with lots of natural British wildlife. There is also a Visitor centre surrounded by an orchard, a recycled garden, sensory garden, a mouse maze, mini-beast homes and bird watching hides. Children's scheduled activities during school holidays. Programme of Events and guided walks.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling animal homes, bird seed, bird feeders, gifts and books.
- Badgers Tearoom serving snacks, meals, cakes, breakfasts and drinks.
- Picnic areas both outdoor and undercover.
- Please visit the Brandon Marsh Nature Centre website for opening hours.
- Adults - £3.50
- Concessions - £2.50
- Child - £2.00
- Child (under 4's) - Free
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £9.00
- Wildlife Trust members (with valid card) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Brandon Marsh Nature Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Ryton Gardens
- Jam Jam Boomerang
- Electric Railway Museum
- Lunt Roman Fort
- Coventry Cathedral
- Coventry Transport Museum