Phone Number: 024 7630 3893
Website: Visit the Jam Jam Boomerang website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Jam Jam Boomerang reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Jam Jam Boomerang is an indoor play centre for children up to 12 near Coventry airport, in Coventry in the West Midlands.
The centre has a 3-tier play frame for over 4s with slides, rollers, rope bridge and aerial glide, plus a separate sports play area. For under 4 year olds there's a 2-tier play frame with car track. Weekday toddler mornings with activities. The cafe has free newspapers to read.
- Free car parking.
- Cafe serving light lunches, specials, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Free WiFi.
- Open every day 9:30am to 6pm
- Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- 6 to 12 months - £1.00
- Children 1 to 3 years - £4.50
- Children 4 to 12 years - £6.00
- 0 to 6 months & Adults - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Jam Jam Boomerang for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Electric Railway Museum
- Lunt Roman Fort
- Brandon Marsh Nature Centre
- Ryton Gardens
- Coventry Cathedral
- Coventry Transport Museum