Phone Number: 024 7652 1200
Website: Visit the Coventry Cathedral website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Coventry Cathedral reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Coventry Cathedral is a cathedral built in the 1960's and the ruins of the old cathedral in Coventry city centre in the West Midlands.
This attraction consists of the relatively modern new cathedral which was finished in the early 1960's and the ruins of the old cathedral which was destroyed during an air raid during WWII in 1940. The original cathedral was a Medieval parish church consecrated as a cathedral in 1918. There is also a Blitz museum in which five 1940's rooms have been reconstructed.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- Shop selling gifts, books, cards, CDs and souvenirs.
- Cloisters café serves hot or cold food.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Coventry Cathedral website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Coventry Cathedral for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Lunt Roman Fort
- Electric Railway Museum
- Jam Jam Boomerang
- Brandon Marsh Nature Centre
- Ryton Gardens