Phone Number: 0117 926 0680
Website: Visit the Brunel's ss Great Britain website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Brunel's ss Great Britain is a historic ship and a museum located in Bristol's historic harbour.
The steam ship Great Britain is a luxury passenger vessel designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel and built and launched in Bristol in 1843. The vessel has been restored to it's former glory and staged as if it is about to set sail. Visitors get to see the passenger and crew areas including the ship's engine room.
The Dockyard Museum tells the history of the ship with original artefacts, paintings, video presentations and interactive exhibits. Also at the attraction is the Brunel Institute which is a maritime library.
- Car parking (charge).
- Gift shop selling maritime related gifts and souvenirs.
- The Dockyard Café Bar serves light meals, snacks and drinks.
Opening Times - Brunel's ss Great Britain:
- Open every day, except 24 and 25 Dec and the second Monday in Jan (13th Jan 2020).
- Spring/Summer Opening (30th March 2019 - November 2019): Open: 10am to 6pm. Last entry 5pm (one hour before closing).
- Autumn/Winter Opening (November 2019 - March 2020): Open 10am to 4:30pm. Last entry 3:30pm (one hour before closing).
- Adult - £17.00
- Child (4 year olds and under) - FREE
- Child (5 - 16 year olds) - £10.00
- Student (valid student identification is required) - £15.00
- Senior (aged 65 and over) - £15.00
- Companion or assistant (accompanying a paying visitor who is disabled) - FREE
- Family discount (2 adults or 2 seniors with 2 or 3 children) - £47.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Brunel's ss Great Britain for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bristol Aquarium
- M Shed
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
- The Red Lodge Museum
- Clifton Suspension Bridge