Phone Number: 0117 929 8929
Website: Visit the Bristol Aquarium website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Bristol Aquarium reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Bristol Aquarium is an indoor attraction with more than 40 displays featuring aquatic creatures located in Bristol city centre harbourside area.
Displays include a botanical house, underwater tunnels, an Amazon river life gallery, the Bay of Rays sting ray exhibit, recreated sunken ship wreck, octopus exhibit, coral sea display with sharks, corals and stingrays. There are also daily scheduled talks and feeds.
- Use public car parks.
- Gift shop selling marine-themed souvenirs and toys.
- Café serving snacks and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Bristol Aquarium website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Bristol Aquarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brunel's ss Great Britain
- M Shed
- The Red Lodge Museum
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
- Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Bristol