Phone Number: 0117 929 7771
Website: Visit the Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Bristol website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf is and indoor adventure golf course located on the third level of the Cabot Circus Shopping Centre in Bristol.
There are two jungle-themed 18-hole miniature golf courses to navigate with obstacles and scenery such as a live volcano, Aztec ruins, tribal villages and swamps. There’s also a climbing wall you can have a go on (priced separately). You can also arrange to host a party at the venue.
- Car parking in the shopping centre (charge).
- The licensed Hideout Café serves hot and cold meals, beverages and alcoholic drinks and has views over the course.
- Monday to Sunday: 10am - 11pm
- Last entry 10pm / large groups 9pm
Ticket Prices - 1 Course (18 Holes):
- Adult - £7.50
- Student / Concession - £6.50
- Children (5 to 16) - £6.00
- Children (under 5′s - £3.50
Ticket Prices - 2 Courses (36 Holes):
- Adult - £11.50
- Student / Concession - £9.50
- Children (5 to 16) - £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf Bristol for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Red Lodge Museum
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
- M Shed
- Bristol Aquarium
- Brunel’s ss Great Britain