Phone Number: 0115 988 1955
Website: Visit the City of Caves website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View City of Caves reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
City of Caves is a network of over 500 ancient man-made sandstone caves under Nottingham city centre accessed from the Broadmarsh Shopping Centre.
The caves have been used for housing since the 11th century and up until at least the 19th century. Join one of the actor led tours, or explore by yourself with an audio tour. Some of the things to see in the cave system include a Medieval tannery, the Slums of Drury Hill, Wartime air raid shelters and the Enchanted Well.
They can also arrange overnight paranormal experiences.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Doors open daily at 10am
- Closed 13th June, 24th - 26th December and 1st January
- Adults - £7.95
- Under 18s - £6.95
- Children (Under 5) - Free
- Students - £6.95
- Over 60s - £6.95
- Family Ticket (max 2 adults) - £24.50
- Joint adult ticket with the National Justice Museum - £16.00
- Joint family ticket with the National Justice Museum - £48.75 (4 people, max 2 adults).
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to City of Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Galleries of Justice Museum
- Museum of Nottingham Life at Brewhouse Yard
- Nottingham Castle
- The Lost City Adventure Golf
- Green's Windmill and Science Centre
- Warhammer World