Phone Number: 0115 952 0555
Website: Visit the Galleries of Justice Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Galleries of Justice Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Galleries of Justice Museum is a museum about the history of Crime and Punishment in England located in Nottingham in Nottinghamshire.
Situated in Nottingham's old county courthouse and gaol, visitors will get to see the Victorian court room, original prison cells, the dungeons and historical artefacts and exhibits about the legal process in times gone by. There are performance led tours with costumed actors relating tales about crime, criminals and their punishment. Audio tours on Monday and Tuesday and Performance tours on Wednesday to Sunday at set intervals. Joint tickets available for this attraction combined with the City of Caves.
- Use local car parks.
- Shop selling souvenirs, gifts, toys and books.
- Divine Coffee House serves home-made cakes, snacks and speciality coffees.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Please check the Galleries of Justice Museum website for opening hours.
- Adult - £12.05
- Under 18s - £8.75
- Under 5s - Free
- Students - £10.95
- Over 60s - £10.95
- Family ticket (4 people, max 2 adults) - £35.75
- Joint adult ticket with the City of Caves - £17.60
- Joint family ticket (4 people, max 2 adults) with the City of Caves - £48.77
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Galleries of Justice Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- City of Caves
- Museum of Nottingham Life at Brewhouse Yard
- The Lost City Adventure Golf
- Nottingham Castle
- Green's Windmill and Science Centre
- Warhammer World