Phone Number: 01769 540740
Website: Visit the Cobbaton Combat Collection website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cobbaton Combat Collection is a military museum South East of Barnstaple in North Devon.
This indoor tourist attraction displays a large collection of military and wartime artefacts belonging to periods of major conflict mainly from World War II but also some other conflicts. The collection is all undercover and has military vehicles including tanks, artillery weapons, uniforms, guns, bombs, gas masks, air-raid shelters, ration books and thousands of other sundry items.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling memorabilia, books, CDs, gifts and souvenirs.
- Seasonal wagon serving snacks and drinks.
- Picnic area.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Cobbaton Combat Collection website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Cobbaton Combat Collection for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Quince Honey Farm
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum
- Exmoor Zoo
- Museum of British Surfing
- Barometer World
- The Big Sheep