Phone Number: 01598 763352
Website: Visit the Exmoor Zoo website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Exmoor Zoo reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Exmoor Zoo is a walk-through animal park West of Exmoor National Park with over 600 animals of over 175 species in 12 acres of tropically planted countryside.
The zoo is involved in international breeding programmes and conservation efforts and features 2 areas of natural meadow to encourage local wildlife. Amongst the animals you can see around the park are cheetahs, pumas, caracals, sand cats, maned wolves, monkeys, tapir, ring-tailed lemur, reptiles, spiders, chameleons, reindeer, kangaroo, porcupines, marmosets, cranes, storks, vultures, parrots, otters, singing dogs, meerkats, Humbolt penguins and sitatunga (horned antelope). Some of the special enclosures are a tropical house, aviaries and the Exmoor beast exhibit which houses a pair of black leopards.
Schedule of daily activities throughout the day including encounters, talks and feeding times. Children's playground with trampolines. Keeper and animal experiences available for an extra fee.
- Car parking.
- Zoovenir gift shop.
- African Café serving hot meals, cream teas and beverages.
- Snack shack serving snacks (open during peak times).
- Undercover and outdoor picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Exmoor Zoo website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Exmoor Zoo for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Heddon Valley
- Watermouth Castle and Family Theme Park
- Cobbaton Combat Collection
- Quince Honey Farm